GASTRICID is a medicine that comes in chewable tablet form.
It is indicated for the short-term symptomatic treatment of heartburn and acid reflux.
It is characterised by a painful sensation in the stomach, oesophagus and sometimes the throat and is sometimes accompanied by hiccups.
The causes of heartburn can be various:
- Too much gastric liquid in the stomach ;
- Too much pressure on the stomach (pregnancy, excessive weight) ;
- Certain foods (acidic, spicy, etc.) ;
- Meals that are too high in fat or too large ;
- Certain medications (especially anti-inflammatory drugs) ;
- Smoking ;
- Coughing ;
To find out more about our exphar sociality, discover our video : click here